Friday, July 31, 2009

Goodbye to Meridian Idaho

Today we Departed Meridian Idaho for the New London Submarine Base in Connecticut. All of these girls met and had a goodbye party for Marinn and Korie. We will miss them very much.

FIRST STOP: Salt Lake City.

TRANSPORTATION: a 1998 Honda CRV and 2001 Honda Oddysey.

PRESENT AND ACCOUNTED FOR: 4 children (+2), a favorite uncle and blessed cousin. Two parents. Two turtles. Lots of PB and J. And some more PB and J. And some more.

TODAYS DISTANCE: 370 MILES

1 comment:

Clint C. said...

Wow! I missed a chapter somewhere in there! Are the twins born? Are you back in the Navy? Amazing life! I remember when you were content with 3 children and now you have twice as many! But truly, I think you are the perfect mother for many children!
Love to your family!
Sarah Cresap cresaps@earthlink.net