Monday, February 2, 2009

Oregon in Winter

At night, the Yaquina Bay light shines in a pattern: on two seconds - off two seconds - on two seconds - off fourteen seconds.
Ditch Creek Falls seams to come right out of the cliff wall and is seen here from a hanging bridge that spans the canyon.
We were hiking through sunset when we spotted this scene of the Pacific from Cape Perpetua.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shirley said...

You Lucky Ducks. I love that part of Oregon. My mom is from that area. I took the kids up their a couple of years ago. They are begging to go back.
My mouth is watering. Their seafood is the best. Hawaii seafood did not hold a candle to the seafood in Oregon.
I do have a good clam chowder recipe. Check the family cookbook. I can't remember if it is in there or not.
Shirley

Heatherlyn said...

The pictures are beautiful! And I love your slideshow from the play, too!